Instagram

Sunday, July 16, 2017

SPIRITUAL BEING



"I am a precious, spiritual being of light and life."

I am always eager to meet a person who is, in truth, a spiritual being - one with unlimited strengths, incredible wisdom, and abundant creativity.

Well, I have only to look at my own reflection to see this person. I need only speak with my own voice to hear this person and bring my hand to my face to touch this person.

I am God's glorious creation, and because I am, the power of the Almighty responds to my call and the intelligence of the universe rushes to my aid. I have all the love and comfort I could ever hope to have within me. Yet there is more.

If ever I forget who I am, I watch and listen, for God works in mysterious and wonderful ways to let me know of my sacredness and the sacredness of all creation.

"So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them."
- Genesis 1:27


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers