Instagram

Friday, July 14, 2017

UNION WITH GOD



"I am one with God in a union of spirit, life, and love."

Loving Spirit, teach me to do Your will. Guide my steps and show me how to bring more of Your light into my world.

Your loving presence fills me with all the love, light, and life I will ever need. Attuned to You, I am so aware of the blessings that each day offers.

You are in me, and I am in You. Our union is of the spirit, and Your presence is in every cell of my body and in the very air that I breathe.

I know how it feels to be truly alive as You live in me, love through me, and use me as an instrument of blessings for others.

O loving Spirit, I surrender to You and gladly listen for the sweet inspiration that You pour out to me. My soul sings with joy, for I know now, more than ever before, that it is Your presence within me that gives me true happiness and lasting peace.

"The Father and I are one."
- John 10:30


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers