Instagram

Friday, July 28, 2017

WORLD PEACE



"Being at peace and expressing peace are ways I bless the whole world."

What can one person like me do that would be felt and cherished throughout the world? I can be at peace in my own part of the world and express peace to the whole world.

Peace begins within each individual. So my peaceful thoughts, words, and actions reach out from me to every woman and man, every child and animal, and every neighborhood and country of the world.

As the peace I express joins the the peace expressed by others around the world. I begin to understand the blessedness of giving that Jesus spoke about and lived in his own life.

Peace is more than thoughts, words, and actions. It is also a spiritual awareness that reaches out from me to touch the soul of the world.

"Peace I leave with you : my peace I give to you."
- John 14:27


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers