Instagram

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

HEALING LIFE



God is in us as the very life and substance that we use...
God is life; we make that life into living
- Myrtle Fillmore


God's spirit is within me; I know this is true. The spirit of God is eternal, continually enlivening me and restoring me. Cell by cell, breath by breath, heartbeat by heartbeat, I am being renewed.

There is a deep satisfaction that comes from being an active participant in healthful living. Out of a reverence for life, I give myself the consideration, care, and understanding that I would give any other creation of God.

I give thanks for health of mind and body : "Thank You, God, for a heart that was created to beat in perfect rhythm, for lungs designed to breathe in the breath of life, for a body that was fashioned to be both strong and flexible. With every breath I take, with every beat of my heart, I am refreshed and renewed. Thank You, God, for life!"

The healing life of God restores and enlivens me now!


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers