Instagram

Monday, August 7, 2017

LETTING GO



When one door of happiness closes, another opens;
but often we look so long at the closed door that we
do not see the one which has opened for us.
- Helen Keller

How easy it is for me to stop thinking about something I am concerned about may depend on how serious I think the challenge is. Yet does worry ever really help? Never!

So I let go of worry and give my time and energy to what does help : I affirm my faith in God to guide and support me. The answers to the questions in my heart are found in the wisdom of God. I let go, knowing that God is ready to work through me and others to bring about what is best for all.

I believe prayer helps. I welcome the strength and assurance that I feel in being in communion with God. And I trust that my prayers reach out in a powerful and positive way to all those who are involved in the situation.

I let go and let God guide me.


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers