Instagram

Friday, September 22, 2017

Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - Message 59



Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - Message 59


From the beginning
Of creation
God held the hand
Of His child
And said,
"Whenever you feel
You are lost
Just tighten your hold
For My hand
Is always holding yours"
The child asked
"Dear Father and Mother
Of this universe
What if I
Am tempted
By the colors of the world
That you have created
And I lost that hold
Of Your hand in mine
And take without You
Dear Lord a step ahead"
The Lord smiled and said
"My sweet one
Even if you are tempted
By the colors of the world
That I created
As shadows only...
And even if you
Have rushed one step ahead
To touch them
And make them yours
Even then realize O child
That the shadows
I created
Were but My own form
And as you play with them
You shall know
That within them
Is but My reflection...
And are you going to be
Satisfied with My reflection?
Certainly not...
The one step ahead
You took...
You yourself shall take back
And look for My hand to hold
But then again
You shall realize
That the step ahead
You had never taken.
That was a dream...
A mortal's life...
You were always
Hand in hand with Me...
Only for a moment
You drifted in sleep
And thought you took
The step ahead!
The world...
Its colors...
The temptation...
The step ahead...
The realization...
The return
Were merely an illusion
While you still
Held My hand!


(Extract from : Sai Darshan II written by Seema M Dewan)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers