Wednesday, February 25, 2026

New Purpose


The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place, but to leave unsaid the wrong thin at the tempting moment.
- Dorothy Nevill


At times, I may be critical of myself, asking, "Why did I do that?" or "Why didn't I do this?"  The saving grace for me is the unconditional love of God - divine grace that transforms the dark of night into the brightness of dawn, the despair of doubt into the joy of hope.

In the grace of God, I discover a new purpose in living.  I settle for nothing less than a life lived in the love and acceptance of the Creator.

I have patience with myself - a patience that allows divine ideas to take root and come to full maturity in me.  And what I accept for myself, I can and do accept for others.  Knowing that the grace of God is a blessing for all, I extend my love, patience and acceptance to everyone.


Divine grace transforms me and my life.


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)