Instagram

Friday, August 15, 2008

SAI DARSHAN 3 - 27


If you delay in giving your payment,
I too delay in giving Grace.
Time decides all, time is God.
Work with promptness at all times.
Work with eagerness.
Make your duty your worship.
Make contentment your companion.
You must be at peace yourselves.
Then only will you be able to please all.
Make others' happiness your source of peace,
Make others' pain your reason to pray.
Stay spiritually alert.
No more laziness ! No more excuses !
No more "buts" and no more "ifs" !
I want from you a strong will.
A strong determination to know and realize the self.
I am here to motivate you,
Encourage you, love you,
To show you glimpses of your own divinity.
See it ! Recognize it ! Realize it !
Do not delay. Time passes by !
Time waits for none !
Time becomes your destiny !
Time itself shows you are eternity !
Eternity has no clutches of time,
It is beyond time with no limitations.


From : 'Sai Darshan' - Part III
(Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers