Instagram

Thursday, August 20, 2009

SAI DARSHAN 3 - 32


Remember, it is always -
Easier to retaliate, tougher to endure,
Easier to mask your weakness,
Tougher to reveal them.
Easier to deny the truth, tougher to accept them.
Easier to waste time, tougher to expend it wisely.
Easier to criticize others,
Tougher to praise one's goodness.
Easier to read religious scriptures,
Tougher to put them into practice.
Easier to complain, tougher to sacrifice.
Easier to expect, tougher to give.
Easier to pray, tougher to surrender.
Choosing the easier path is human,
But walking on the path
That is always good, always right,
Not necessarily pleasant,
Is the road that leads you to God.
God sees only beauty.
God knows only truth.
God feels only love.
I am this God that speaks within each of you.
Listen! Recognize! Respond!
Respond to My love with pure love.
Purity is My heartbeat.
Love is My breath.


From : 'Sai Darshan' - Part III
(Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers