Instagram

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SAI DARSHAN 3 - 38


To reach God, you must be honest with yourselves.
You must be able to admit and seek your own faults.
Deluding yourselves
Is merely cheating you of Godhood.
You may be able to place a curtain over others.
You may even be able to convince your ownselves.
But for Me, I am aware of truth at all times.
I recognize and know of
Your weaknesses more than you.
I even constantly prompt you
When I see you do wrong.
You can ignore Me
Or even logically cover your faults,
But you cannot reason with Me!
I see truth as truth; truth has no other side.
Truth is the fact, it is your nature.
Truth cannot be manipulated,
Twisted or logically explained.
I have come to point out your faults.
I have come to point out your faults.
I have come to change you.
But you must be open to it.
Your response must be eager.
Let Me do the work for which I have come.
Just have faith, have patience,
And a strong will for Me to choose you!

From : 'Sai Darshan' - Part III
(Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan)


O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers