Instagram

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SAI DARSHAN 3 - 49


As you walk steps closer and closer to God,
You sometimes experience
The elation of your own Supreme Divinity.
Your body racks with sobs.
Your love and devotion
Peak above your body limitations.
You momentarily experience the self,
Losing body consciousness.
At other times you experience,
A depression of self-inquiry.
You feel an emptiness of being unrewarded,
In your search of the self,
You lack motivation and may even,
Doubt the existence of God.
I call these the "high tides" and "low tides".
Water in the ocean travels in waves,
Rising up to a peak and then flowing down.
It is only when it reaches the shores,
That the waves settle to near a ripple,
And then from a small ripple
To a water level that is constant.
You too are a wave,
That will travel through its "highs" and "lows",
Of experiencing and understanding
The divinity within.
As your journey comes closer,
The waves become only a ripple,
And when you attain Godhood, there is only bliss.

From : 'Sai Darshan' - Part III
(Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan)


O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers