Instagram

Saturday, November 28, 2009

SAI DARSHAN 3 - 82


Devotion is the ladder that climbs to God.
The first step of devotion,
Is to call upon Him in times of need.
Your next step is when your faith begins to grow,
With every prayer answered.
Then a feeling of attachment comes
And at other times, a feeling of confusion,
When things go His way and not yours.
Your next step you bond in love with Him.
He becomes your source of comfort,
And an escape from the world.
Then you climb to the level of pain,
Of separation from Him.
You seek Him
And want His companionship at all times.
The next level is when you find God within
All that surrounds you.
You recognize His several forms,
And serve Him through them.
On the last step of this ladder, the self emerges,
And reveals your true nature
Of the light that is eternal,
The light of God
That shines within you - the Absolute.
The self is enveloped by God and then merges.
Then it is only bliss!

From : 'Sai Darshan' - Part III
(Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan)


O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers