Instagram

Friday, December 4, 2009

SAI DARSHAN 3 - 85


One moment of peace,
Yet the next one of restlessness,
One moment of love,
Yet another of spite and hatred,
One moment of truth,
Yet enveloped in the next with falsehood,
One moment of elation,
Yet another of severe depression,
One moment of surrender,
Yet the next filled with worry and anxiety,
One moment experiencing God,
Yet the very next being hopelessly human.
Is this your insanity, or,
Is it your total lack of commitment to Me?
Momentary experience
Does not give you liberation.
They are only the windows to glance at Divinity.
Each one of you
Must be in constant spiritual practice.
Moment after moment,
You must taste the sweetness of God.
Your experiences of Me must linger from the past,
Continue to its present, and move to the future.
Time itself must become Me.
Age with God and not with time.
Finally you must travel beyond time, beyond age,
And beyond any limitations.
All that limits you is your ignorance.
All that become limitless is in My light!

From : 'Sai Darshan' - Part III
(Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan)


O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers