Instagram

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Purpose of Our Birth



(Picture courtesy of Sai Art)


Dear Sai brothers and sisters,

We are now going through the most difficult time in the age of mankind and this is the most crucial hour where each and every one of us have an opportunity to carry out a divine task. It is no longer the time for any one to work as an individual... no longer the day for any of us to strive for our own achievements. We do not need to breed any more ego within ourselves as our cups are already overflowing with it, from this life and our previous ones.

Thus, the time has come for us to work with God... How do we do that? First, we must surrender ourselves to Him... willingly, sincerely and completely... and allow Him to take over our minds and our bodies. We must empty ourselves constantly... unlearn all that we have learned before.... become a new-born baby... Then, He will slowly open our eyes to a new level of consciousness.

This new beginning of who 'I' am is no longer the individual we were before. It is now a more complete entity.... of both the physical body and the divinity within. We become aware of our surroundings... more curious of every little detail... because now we know that everything around us is God. We begin to feel the gentle breeze... to hear the soft rustle of leaves... to see the beauty in colors all around us.... And we acknowledge the magnificence of His mighty kingdom... Yet, at the same time, we are aware that it is all emptiness... nothingness... so complete and whole... We also feel every little heart beat... it is His divine energy glowing. And as we breathe in and out... we begin to understand that this life-force within us is none other than God Himself... 'God and I are One.'

Then, suddenly, the questions that had plagued us all these years comes rushing back into our minds... 'Who am I? Why am I here? Where am I going?' And slowly, the fog begins to clear.... 'I am here today, not for myself, but for God... Everything I do becomes His work. Every word I speak becomes His speech. All my thoughts are His...'

When this realization starts to dawn upon us, our life will begin its transformation. We will become more aware of our thoughts, words and deeds... because we know that we are a reflection of God. We will have more faith in ourselves... more courage to face challenges ahead... because we know that we are not alone in this journey. 'God is within me and I am in Him'... And as this new confidence begins to take root in our hearts, we will experience peace and bliss... and we will be able to reach out to help another lost soul...

That is the golden opportunity which lies in our hands today as Sai devotees... It is our gift from Baba... A divine role in His mission. Make full use of our time from today onwards to realize the purpose of our birth!


Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavantu.

 
Loving Sai Rams,
Adeline


O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers