Instagram

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dazzling



DAZZLING


You are just a whisper
an echo resonating in 
my being
yet I feel like I've known
you forever
an armless Venus
I clasp you with my breath
O how fragile love is
guileless angle
spread your solar wings
golden cape
around me
for one blinding second


(Written by Sonya Tomlinson-Warren,
108 Bhakti Kisses - The Ecstatic Poetry of a Modern Gopi)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers