Instagram

Friday, December 25, 2015

Butterfly Etchings



BUTTERFLY ETCHINGS


he wandered through my
room in his subtle violet
flushed body
an orchid robed monk
with his face upturned
towards
the vaulted heavens
contemplating the exalted
grandeur of God
lost in unknown realms
the sound of Om and Ave
Maria
lingered from our morning
meditation
who was this air brushed
creature
alighting on the threshold
of my solitude



(Written by Sonya Tomlinson-Warren,
108 Bhakti Kisses - The Ecstatic Poetry of a Modern Gopi)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers