Instagram

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New Year Resolutions



Here we are, my friends... in the last days of 2015... It has been a very challenging year for me indeed, but nevertheless, an educational one.
You see, I'm the kind of person who likes things where they are supposed to be... so when I had to move out of my comfort zone and trudge into the corridors of Change, I became very confused and insecure. For many months, I was overcome with feelings of guilt and doubts. All these negative thoughts, of course, has taken a heavy toll on my health.
It is not easy at all, to choose the path of Silence... Life will throw all kinds of challenges into our pavement... but we must persevere and continue onwards with our journey despite the trials and tribulations.
I have found that Peace, Love and Happiness also exists in the land of Uncertainty. When we let go and allow Life to flow without inhibitions, abundance is aplenty.
My new year resolutions for 2016 is to Laugh with the wind, Dance with the waves, and Love till my heart bursts! 

smile emoticon
Be Happy Always...

~ adeline108 ~

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers