Instagram

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - Message 12



Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - Message 12


Most desire

God's grace
To earn worldly gains.

Such joys
That you ask of Me
Are transitory
And soon turn
To tears and misery.
But I grant those
To you too
For I know
That one day
You too shall realize
The folly of asking
The untrue gifts
And turn to ask Me
The permanent gift
That is eternal and ever true...
The gift
Of My love for you
And the Grace
Of your constant awareness
Of it.
Ask Me
And I shall give it to you
This very moment!


(Extract from : Sai Darshan II written by Seema M Dewan)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers