Instagram

Monday, May 29, 2017

Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - Message 36



Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - Message 36


Do not keep expressing
To Me
That you are weak...
That you are a victim
Of circumstances...
That the blame lies
With those
Who surround you...
Do not defend
Your cowardly acts...
Do not ask Me
To be merciful
Toward your weak-mindedness...
I am compassionate
That is why I ignore
Your pleas
To comfort you
When you are weak-minded -
I am your Mother
I am not going to support
Your childlike stubborn ignorance.
I turn toward you
When I see
That you are
Disgusted of your own
Deliberate failings and fallings...
When you place
The armor
On your conscience
And hold the weapon
Toward your weaknesses
It is then you
Shall hear Me say,
"I have come
To fight with you
To fight for you
And we will win this
Together
And during this fight
I shall give you
The gift of virtues
The light of knowledge
And the victory of eternal peace."


(Extract from : Sai Darshan II written by Seema M Dewan)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers