Instagram

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - Message 42



Sai Darshan II, Part 1 - Message 42


At the end of his life
A soul reached the feet of God
And asked,
"Dear Master,
Will I from birth
Find a place
In Your feet forever?"
The Lord replied,
"Dearest child,
Did you at every moment
Remember that
I alone love you?"
The devotee sobbed as he spoke,
"Dear Master,
I did at first
 When I was young
And had no burdens
Upon my shoulders -
But as life
Brought to me
Its many responsibilities
I remembered You
Sometimes...
Then at other times
I felt I was alone...
And did not have the strength
To remember You then."
The Lord wiped the tears
Of His child and spoke,
"Dear one
You have believed
Once again
In your effort
And have forgotten
That the effort
Was nothing
But My Grace...
You have believed
More in the love
Of your kith and kin
And suffered
The miseries
Of their limitations...
You forgot to
Sustain them
In My unconditional love...
You believed
In your worldly riches
That gave you
Momentary security...
You forgot, My child
That these riches
Were merely a test...
If you had refused them
Even for a moment
The riches from My kingdom
Would have poured
Upon you...
You believed
That you were the one
In control of your life
You forgot
My eternal promise
That "I am the slave
Of the one
That makes Me
His beloved -
And to that one
I shall never forsake -
That one that
Remembers My name
And loses the consciousness
Of all else
That one's life
I Myself shall honor
And I shall place
Upon My lap -
His difficulties, his miseries...
His pain... his responsibilities
I alone shall bear...
O devoted soul
You shall return
Back to the world
That you have loved
And I shall wait for you
Until you believe
And remember
That you are My beloved
And I am yours...
Until then, My promise remains
All you have to do
Is to remember it
And keep that promise of Mine
As your breath..."


(Extract from : Sai Darshan II written by Seema M Dewan)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers