Instagram

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

11. Om Sri Sai Sarva Sakthi Moorthaye Namah



Garland of 108 Precious Gems
Ashtotthara Satha Nama Rathnamala 


11.  Om Sri Sai Sarva Sakthi Moorthaye Namah


Moorthy means Image idol, symbol, embodiment.  Baba is the Moorthy of all Sakthis (Sarvasakthi).  He has Himself said that He is Mahasakthi come as Mayasakthi (the universal energy come as the deluging energy, that being the reason why we identify Him with the human form that we see).  Three Sakthis or forms of energy are mentioned in the Sastras.  Since Baba says that His Reality can be glimpsed only by a person who has mastered the Sastras, He is extolled by this Name as the Embodiment of (i) Ichcha Sakthi  (ii) Kriya Sakthi and  (iii) Jnana Sakthi; the energy that Knows.  Baba is the unfailing reservoir of these three, from which all beings draw their supply.  So He is Sarva Sakthi Moorthy.  The motivator of the will, the deed and the thought is He and none else.  Baba guides the will, shapes the deed and formulates the thought.

When He was asked by the astonished villagers, how he was able to miraculously produce things out of nothing, Baba, as a boy of six years, replied "I have a Sakthi which obeys My will".  'That reply was within their ken' -- He said.  But, the reality is 'He is all Sakthi".



(From : Garland of 108 Precious Gems, 
Ashtotthara Sathanama Rathnamala, by Prof N Kasturi)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers