Instagram

Thursday, October 1, 2026

MESSAGE 22




“I am always devoted to My devotee. I am pleased most often when one loves Me spontaneously without its awareness.”

“I will answer you…guide you…turn and transform you. I am the voice of your soul.”

“I grace you with devotion when you turn away from your ‘artificial ways’ and seek the way from your fears to truth.”

“Whatever needs to come to you will come timely. I rescue you from all your difficulties by simply changing your way of thinking.”

“The more you experience your love for Me…the more you will be free of the unnecessary fears.”

“You must believe that your devotion for God is nothing but your devotion to your ‘Self’.”

“Do not plan…do not worry. Whatever that is supposed to happen will come to you. If you are immersed in being devoted to Me nothing will touch you…nothing will awaken you from the Glory of your devotion.

Your love for Me must not swing from time to time. That will lead to restlessness. Restlessness is the first sign of the suffering to come.

Do not think…even if things are going your way or the other way. Just face them…what can you receive from both? Nothing! Remain steadfast in the effort of remaining calm and balanced.

Remember Me always. That practice will free you from chasing all else.”
Part of the book: 'Inspiring Thoughts'
By Seema M. Dewan
Copyright reserved by author
Please share the messages with no changes in the text

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

About Me

After almost 20 years of active seva (service) - creating and sharing graphic art inspired by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba - I now find myself in a quieter space of inward reflection. The urge to constantly 'do' has gently dissolved into simply 'being'. This Sai Divine Inspirations page in Blogspot will continue to share Swami's love and messages through scheduled posts as long as the platform exists, but my role has shifted from outward expression to silent presence. I remain deeply devoted, but will be less visible in the spiritual community. May these offerings of love from my heart continue to inspire, uplift, and serve all... as they were always meant to. All is His will. All is His work. All is His Love. Om Sai Ram and May Swami bless everyone... With Much Gratitude, adeline108

Total Pageviews

Followers