Instagram

Friday, February 9, 2024

Beloved 18


Beloved,

Every day you are becoming more aware of Me, and every day you are being blessed as you learn to live from My spirit within you.

You are My creation of life, so never forget that I am but a thought away as you embark on the new adventure that each day brings.

We are one because we are united through a spiritual connection that can never be broken.  Aware of our divine connection, you are alert to all the blessings that come your way.  With serenity and poise, you look for the good that is yours and you accept it.

Every moment of life gives reason for a celebration, for every moment is a time in which the splendor of My spirit is unfolding from within you!


"Let your light shine before others, so that they may... give glory to your Father."
- Matthew 5:16


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry) 

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers