Instagram

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Discovery


Surrender and trust - that's the quickest way to heal.
- Ann Marie Davis


True freedom is a freedom of spirit which comes from God, a freedom of mind and heart which can never be taken away by people or events.  No matter where I am at this moment or what the conditions may be, I can be free.
So I claim my freedom now!  I know with every fiber of my being that I am free - free from lack, free from pain, free from doubt, free from anything that would hold me back or keep me from experiencing the wonder and beauty of life.

I am a free and thankful person, declaring, "Thank You, thank You, God, for the freedom to pursue the hopes and dreams that You inspire within me.  In Your presence, I discover one of the most precious of all gifts - freedom.  I am free to live, to love, and to be at peace."


I am free!  Praise God, I am free!


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry) 

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers