Instagram

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Pearl 31





Devotion should not be confined to the four walls of the shrine room or to the few minutes you perform Dhyana (meditation).  It is a full time Sadhana (spiritual discipline).  Your devotion has to be expressed as worship of everyone as living embodiments of the Divinity.  See good in everyone, even in persons you regard as enemies.  Practice this broad, all embracing love.  How can you derive happiness merely by showing love and reverence to a stone idol that does not respond or reflect your feelings?  Living beings will return appreciation and gratitude and wish you well.  You can get joy glowing in their faces.  That will confer satisfaction on you.  If you cannot teach yourself to love your fellowmen, how can you follow the path of dedication to God?



(Tfd, 6 Sept '05)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers