A woman is like a tea bag; You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water.
- Nancy Reagan
There is an eternal spirit of life within me that springs from the very Spirit which created me. Like a stream of healing water, Spirit flows into every area, every cell of my mind and body. Rejuvenating life is an integral part of me.
I am refreshed! Each time I enter into an awareness of the spirit of life within, I am cooperating with healing energy. In tune with Spirit, I glow with life - life that renews every cell, every organ, every system of my body.
God's spirit within is my source of life! And with all my mind and heart, I believe in the divine plan for my body's capacity to heal. I am imbued with the spirit of life - the ever-renewing life of God.
God's spirit within is my source of life and renewal.
(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)


