Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments.
- Rose Kennedy
I have no doubt about some things in life being complete and finished. I feel confident about moving on to a new home or job, moving forward in a plan or a relationship.
Yet at other times, I may just need to give it a rest, to stop trying to force something to happen and trust that God is moving in a mighty way to bring about a blessing. This rest allows the situations and relationships to be resolved and refreshed.
And in this time of rest, I listen for divine guidance - the gentle thought that nudges me on in giving more time and energy to something or in calling it 'complete'. Going through any time of change, I will discover new strength because I am relying on God for the answers to all the questions that come up along my way.
I rest, knowing that God is moving in a mighty way to bless me.
(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)


