Instagram

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

LOVING PRESENCE


"The presence of God is with me at all times and in all places."


Whatever challenge I may meet, I do not have to meet it alone. I do not have to go through anything alone, for God is a loving presence that is always with me!

If ever I feel separate from the presence of God, I say aloud or silently, "God is with me now." I affirm this truth again and again until I begin to feel God's loving presence. I affirm this truth until a new realization of my oneness with God sweeps over me.

I remember that I am not alone now, nor will I ever be alone. In the heights or in the depths of experiences, God is with me.

God is with me at all times and in all places.
Wherever I am, God is.
Wherever I go, God goes with me.
Whatever I have to do, God is working through me to accomplish great things.

"You... are in me and I am in you."
- John 17:21


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

About Me

After almost 20 years of active seva (service) - creating and sharing graphic art inspired by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba - I now find myself in a quieter space of inward reflection. The urge to constantly 'do' has gently dissolved into simply 'being'. This Sai Divine Inspirations page in Blogspot will continue to share Swami's love and messages through scheduled posts as long as the platform exists, but my role has shifted from outward expression to silent presence. I remain deeply devoted, but will be less visible in the spiritual community. May these offerings of love from my heart continue to inspire, uplift, and serve all... as they were always meant to. All is His will. All is His work. All is His Love. Om Sai Ram and May Swami bless everyone... With Much Gratitude, adeline108

Total Pageviews

Followers