Instagram

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

The Miracle



There is a majestic quality-
In everyone for all to see.
Some keep it hidden, some never realize-
The magnificence they hold in others' eyes. 

Ah, yes, life itself is the gift.
Though the memory, itself, Time doth sift.
And some might think the reverence gone-
As those we love one by one pass on. 

But the intricacies Fate doth weave-
In commemoration for all who grieve.
Are the blessings given to rebirth-
From souls no-longer of this earth. 

At first notice I came undone,
My father staring at me through my son.
But, now, in joy I ascertain-
Through him, my father lives again. 

I look to heavens' resounding grace-
Renewed appreciation of life and my place.
Knowing as each newborn child opens their eyes-
The miracle continues, no one really dies.



~ Michael Anderson ~

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

About Me

After almost 20 years of active seva (service) - creating and sharing graphic art inspired by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba - I now find myself in a quieter space of inward reflection. The urge to constantly 'do' has gently dissolved into simply 'being'. This Sai Divine Inspirations page in Blogspot will continue to share Swami's love and messages through scheduled posts as long as the platform exists, but my role has shifted from outward expression to silent presence. I remain deeply devoted, but will be less visible in the spiritual community. May these offerings of love from my heart continue to inspire, uplift, and serve all... as they were always meant to. All is His will. All is His work. All is His Love. Om Sai Ram and May Swami bless everyone... With Much Gratitude, adeline108

Total Pageviews

Followers