Instagram

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I AM I


In recent weeks, the phrase "I am I" kept popping up frequently in my daily encounters, i.e., in our centre satsang, in songs of praise which I sang, in Swami's messages which I read, etc. Then, early in the morning of 13th December 2011, Swami came in my dream once again...

In the dream, I was in Puttaparthi for Swami's darshan and was planning to leave on an evening bus. However, there was none available and I had to stay overnight. There, in the village, I met some youths who wanted to present a sports event to Swami the next day. Most of them were from poor families but they managed to buy the same t-shirt to form a team uniform. Only one young girl did not have a t-shirt so she was quite sad. I remembered then that I had one new collared t-shirt in my bag so I offered it to her. Though it was not the same t-shirt as the others had, it was still of the same colour scheme.

The next day, I was invited to present the program of the sports event to Swami. It was in His Home. Swami looked at the program and asked me, "Can you write in Chinese?" I answered Him, "Swami, what do You want me to write?" (In my mind, I knew that I do not really know Chinese and there is only one Chinese character which I could read. The word was "I".)

Swami did not answer my question. He just smiled and bent down to kiss my right eye. I was left wondering what it was that Swami wanted me to write in Chinese.



Slowly, I woke up from my dream. As the fog was clearing in my mind, it became clear what was Swami's message to me. He had kissed my right eye... which sounded like the word "I". Ah yes, I thought to myself, perhaps Swami wanted me to work with the Chinese character "I" in my artwork.

Then, all of a sudden, as if I was hit by a thousand thunder bolts.... I realized that Swami had reinforced the message of "I am I" to me. THAT is His true message which I have to ponder upon!


(Written by : Adeline Teh, 13 December 2011)


Additional Note :


As I began to work on this project that Swami has given to me, another revelation came.... The English word 'eye' sounds more like the Chinese word 'ai' which means love. When this thought arrived, it made something clicked in my heart, as if I've found the jigsaw piece that fits the puzzle. :))

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers