Instagram

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Sai Darshan II, Part 2 - Message 32 - Declaration



Sai Darshan II, Part 2 - Message 32


"Be self-confident...
In your faith in Me
Why, I alone am
The Commander in Chief
My thousands of hands
Are my army
My endless vision of time
Is your protection
My word alone
Rules every being, living or nonliving
In this universe.

I alone am in all
And all are in Me
I can create and destroy
Even before a moment can pass
I can sustain you
In any storm
Just by placing My hand
Upon your hand...
I am never in fear...
Not even of loving you
For you are the sacred love
That resides in Me
Before your birth,
During your life, and
After your death...
I am not your ruler
Nor your master
I am the very beginning of you
That can never be ended...

I smile when you smile
I console when you cry
I guide when you are confused
I alone do for you
You are the very instrument
Of my own will...
The love you feel from Me
Is the faith you have within you
The guidance you receive from Me
Is the awareness of your faith in Me
And My grace that showers on you
Is your acceptance of all to be Me
And the denial of your own form of ego.

Be self-confident
In your faith in Me
That is the beginning of a prayer
It is the very body of life
It is the head of the pious
It is the work of the saint
It is the hand of the angel and
It is the truth of this universe and Me."



(Extract from : Sai Darshan II written by Seema M Dewan)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers