Instagram

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Sai Darshan II, Part 2 - Message 40



Sai Darshan II, Part 2 - Message 40


A true devotee
Once prayed to the Lord
And said,
"O Lord in whatever
You do
Whatever You bring my way
I shall smile... always
For Lord I wish never
A tear in Your eye for me."
The Lord hearing
The heartfelt prayer replied
To His beloved,
"O Sweet Child
That has given Me
Yourself
By these pure words
To you I shall promise
These words,
"Whenever you smile
I shall pour upon you
The nectars of Heaven.
Whenever you shall hide
A tear in your eye
I shall surround
A hundred hands of Mine
Around you... to wipe them...
And turn them into pearls of wisdom...
Whenever you shall try
To please Me
I shall please you
With the gifts
Of a purer heart and a higher mind
And whenever you shall
Silently sacrifice for My sake
I shall bear
Your burdens and pain
And give back to you
A perfect life
In which you have everything
And I have you... you... you!



(Extract from : Sai Darshan II written by Seema M Dewan)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers