Instagram

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Swami Showed Us But We Did Not See!!




“Even when He was fine and was a week away from being ‘admitted’ to the hospital, Swami had shown us His decision. It happened on the evening of 20th of March. Swami had not been ‘keeping well’ if I may use that term. His darshans were few and spaced between. And yet on this day, He took two darshan rounds. He called all the students who were seate dfor blessings and poured grains on their head. ( about 40 students were blessed that day). He distributed a few sweets and smiled at all present. He even called the tiny tots from Primary school and blessed them. There was rejoicing. And when He received Aarthi, everyone was thrilled with His tapping His hands rhythmically. And then it happened...


And in order to share the experience, insight and blessings from Swami that day, I post the following five images. Let us pledge to Him that we will in our lives imbibe His message of pure Love for all. And as a teardrop makes its way down my cheek, a firm resolve flows in my blood - a resolve to Love Him and see Him in all!”



SWAMI’S LEFT ARM THAT WAS CONSIDERED TO BE WEAK, WAS NOT WEAK ANY MORE!! HE LIFTED BOTH ARMS AND PUT THEM TOGETHER IN ‘NAMASTE POSE’ – MEANING YOU AND I ARE ONE. SEE ME IN EVERYONE


HE LIFTED THE ARM FURTHER…


AND FURTHER ABOVE THE LEVEL OF HIS EYES – TO THE WHOLE UNIVERSE…

 
AND TURNED TO THE TWO SIDES AND VIEWED ALL.. !!!


AND ALL..!!!!

 
AND LOOKED INTO THE CAMERA.. KNOWING VERY WELL THAT THOSE WHO LOOK AT HIS PHOTO WILL ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE OF HIS EYE CONTACT .. AND INDICATED.. THAT’S IT, THIS IS MY FINAL MESSAGE!!



Trust God with your everything

Sent from Radiosai Global Harmony Studios
Prashanti Nilayam

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers