Instagram

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Creating My Day


We all live in suspense, from day to day, from hour to hour;
in other words, we are the hero of our own story.
- Mary McCarthy


What kind of day am I helping to create?  It is true that, with my thoughts, words, and activities, I help create the kind of day I experience and share.
For instance, I may think of how it feels to have no other thought than that of enjoying the life which God has given me.  Now I hold on to that feeling for just a moment and see myself enjoying the whole day.  By doing so, I am, in fact, creating my day with an attitude of expectancy and jubilation.

As I envision myself meeting people and working with them, I see a smile on my face.  And I can imagine that they are smiling back at me.  I let a feeling of assurance help create an atmosphere of confidence and trust.


I enjoy the gift of life that God has given me.


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry) 

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers