Instagram

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Journey With God


In youth we learn, in age we understand.
- Marie Ebner-Eschenbach


When I view my life as a journey, I can look back with new understanding.  Yes, those turns and detours that at one time seemed so unnecessary actually moved me to where I need to be today.  Looking forward, I know the road I take today leads me to a new tomorrow.

Sometimes, I make the choice to blaze a new trail; sometimes I choose to stay on a well-worn path.  But no matter which route I choose, I always make each decision based on divine guidance.  Mine is a journey with God, a journey of living in the wonder of every new scene and celebrating the joy of every new discovery.

I give thanks for the people who walk beside me, and I bless others as we go our separate ways.  Life is a glorious journey as I walk in faith with God.


My life is a journey with God.


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers