"Prayer nourishes my soul."
I know how important it is to feed my body nourishing foods and to get plenty of exercise and rest. Such actions help my body to be as healthy as it was created to be and to perform in peak condition.
It is equally important to feed my soul with the kind of nourishment it needs so that I can maintain a healthy balance in my spirit, soul, and body. I feed my soul with divine ideas that stimulate creative actions by spending time in prayer with God.
In prayer, I give thanks for the marvelous abilities of my body and for the smooth and efficient way it functions. And I am equally grateful for the nourishment for my soul that I receive in this sacred time with God. Blessed by God, I express my appreciation : "Thank You, God, for nourishing my soul!"
"Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health,
just as it is well with your soul."
- 3 John 1:2
(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)


