"I am a new person through the indwelling spirit of God."
Perhaps I have been labeled "clumsy", "forgetful", or "shy" by others. Labels have a tendency to stick - even over many years. So what is the best way to rid myself of such a label, to begin to believe in my own self-worth?
I start being the new person I desire to be by declaring that I am a new person through the indwelling spirit of God. Now I begin to live my life in this manner. I am a new person each day, for God within me is all the intelligence, confidence, and poise I could ever need.
I know that I don't own any negative labels and negative labels don't own me. Because I know that I am a new person through God's spirit within, I will bring divine qualities to all that I do.
"You have striped off the old self with its practices and have clothed yourselves with the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge according to the image of its creator."
- Colossians 3:9-10
(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)


