"I am a spiritual being, vibrant and alive."
My vibrant zest for living has more to do with my attitude, outlook, and approach to life than the number of years that I have lived.
I do not associate my age or experience with my worth or abilities - whether I am too young or too old. Instead, I focus my attention on being a living expression of the eternal life and spirit of God. I am a spiritual being - wise, vibrant, and radiant.
Keenness of mind is a blessing for all who keep attuned to the spirit of God. I stay attuned to God in thought and prayer. By being receptive to God, I keep a fresh, positive outlook on life.
I am filled with a sense of the newness of life that is increasingly more evident through the power of God's spirit within me.
I am vibrantly and creatively alive!
"Take hold of the life that really is life."
- 1 Timothy 6:19
(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)


