Instagram

Saturday, October 10, 2026

DIVINE EXPRESSION


"I am an expression of God in my world."


When I think about who I am, do I most often think of my human personality and characteristics? True, they are a part of me, but there is something much greater in me.

I am a spiritual being, for God's spirit is within me. When I truly see myself as an expression of God in my world, I will allow my divine nature to shine forth with brilliance in everything I do.

Because I am in tune with God, I draw on inner resources and know true fulfillment in whatever I do. All things do work together to bring about what is best for me and for everyone around me.

I am an expression of God in my world. As an expression of God in the world, I can lead the way to a new day filled with wonderful blessings.


" 'In him we live and move and have our being';
as even some of your own poets have said,
'For we too are his offspring.' "
- Acts 17:28


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

About Me

After almost 20 years of active seva (service) - creating and sharing graphic art inspired by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba - I now find myself in a quieter space of inward reflection. The urge to constantly 'do' has gently dissolved into simply 'being'. This Sai Divine Inspirations page in Blogspot will continue to share Swami's love and messages through scheduled posts as long as the platform exists, but my role has shifted from outward expression to silent presence. I remain deeply devoted, but will be less visible in the spiritual community. May these offerings of love from my heart continue to inspire, uplift, and serve all... as they were always meant to. All is His will. All is His work. All is His Love. Om Sai Ram and May Swami bless everyone... With Much Gratitude, adeline108

Total Pageviews

Followers