Instagram

Saturday, October 31, 2009

SAI DARSHAN 3 - 68


Along the course of your life, you grow attachments.
Attachment to the body loses your true identity.
Attachment to family and friends
Faces painful separation.
Attachment to money and things
Leaves you on top of a mountain of desires.
But attachment to God
Is another name of "devotion".
It relieves your mind of restless thoughts.
It relieves your body of sores and diseases.
It heals all pains in your wounded heart.
Attachment to God
Leads to detachment to the world.
God gives you
The strength to live amongst all of this,
And still be totally unmoved and unaffected.
God will break the bonds that immobilize the self.
Why are you drowning in these whirlpools
Of worldly attachments?
I say,
Leave all and stay only in the name of the Lord.
Leave all, and hold only His feet.
That will save you from this world
And lead you to His!

From : 'Sai Darshan' - Part III
(Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan)


O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers