Instagram

Sunday, November 22, 2009

SAI DARSHAN 3 - 79


This world is filled,
With all kinds of life,
And you stand amongst it,
Surrounded by family, friends.
In the midst of this hustle and bustle,
Of your daily routine,
You feel the pangs of loneliness.
All around, you feel is "yours",
Yet nothing remains forever.
All that "comes" must "go".
Your life is affected by this, but only momentarily.
And then, it moves on, yet to find another change.
Think! What is this will within you,
That allows the wheels of life
To still move on smoothly?
What is the healing power,
That soothes you, comforts you back to life?
What is this reason of being motivated to live?
That is within you, that emerges and pushes you,
To seek, attain and realize,
The unchangeable part of life -
God! He who lives within every human being.
God! He who surrounds
Every atom of this universe.
God! He who wills all pervading on this earth.
God! He who graces life to end in the body,
And merge with Him forever.

From : 'Sai Darshan' - Part III
(Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan)


O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers