Instagram

Saturday, December 12, 2009

SAI DARSHAN 3 - 89


Leave all your worries,
And all your sufferings,
Leave them all and come to Me.
Leave all your desires,
Leave all your attachments,
Leave them all and come to Me.
Leave all your doubts,
Leave all your fears,
Leave them all and come to Me.
Come and pour into Me all that is human.
Sit by Me and know true peace.
These feet will take the rest of your thorns.
These hands will bear all you carry.
This smile will never let you down.
These eyes will always look for you,
At you, and after you.
Leave them all and come to Me.
Leave them all
And you will, My sweet, become Me.

From : 'Sai Darshan' - Part III
(Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan)


O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers