Instagram

Monday, December 28, 2009

SAI DARSHAN 3 - 97


The life of Christ,
Must become the inspirational story of sacrifice,
The sacrifice of living life not for Himself.
His life was for all,
His love soft, pure and all-forgiving.
He came on earth to lead all,
To experience a sweetness of freedom,
The freedom from the ego.
He came to embrace all,
To hold you close in captivation,
The captivation of the Divine.
Follow Him now, for He leads you even today.
He lives today, in the form of love.
His name is truth, His message is peace.
Call on Him, with any name,
With a heart sincere and a mind pure,
And He will respond!
You called Him as "Jesus",
In the life He came before,
You call Him as "Sai Baba",
In His life He lives today.
The blood of Christ, left His message,
Of sacrifice, love and forgiveness of sins of all.
He died in body - but rose -
For His devotees - to live with them forever -
He lives today in the form of love.
His name is truth, His message is peace,
Christ lives today in the form of Sai!

From : 'Sai Darshan' - Part III
(Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan)


O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers