Instagram

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SAI DARSHAN 3 - 98


A small voice from within speaks.
It is the voice you call conscience,
And I call "God".
From birth
You are gifted with treasures of the Divine.
The mystery, My dears, lies in seeking it.
A box that is closed will not reveal their contents,
Unless opened,
In the same way, your treasures of the Divine,
Will not reveal
Till you open your minds and your hearts to God.
Open your minds! Forget the past!
Stop your worries
For the uncertainties your futures hold.
Open your hearts!
Relieve yourselves of heartache and pain,
From all the dislike, hatred
And differences you carry within.
The self within suffocates,
Blinded in your wall of differences.
Its voice today is muffled and unclear,
Creating the doubts of God's presence.
That truly lies within you.
I have come today to assure you,
That there is God,
That God can be found
In the skies and the mountains,
In the seas, in the meadows, in the fields.
God lives in birds and all animals.
All that you love today are God.
All who you dislike today are also God.
I have come to confront you today,
With My understanding of truth,
And My weapon of love.
Let all your doubts today
Become your foundation of faith.
Come with Me,
For no place is truly yours, but Mine.
Your place is the seat of My love.
My place is with you always!

From : 'Sai Darshan' - Part III
(Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan)


O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers