Instagram

Thursday, January 7, 2010

SAI DARSHAN 3 - 102


One day you express of your insane love for Me,
The next day your feet step back
In the slippery road of the world.
One thing I will say, that your love for God
Cannot falter from day to day.
One day it is "Sai", "Sai",
And the next it is "My", "My".
No! No! This is not true sadhana.
Your effort put into spiritual practice,
Becomes useless if it is not followed with
True dedication and sincerity.
The world is the mask over God,
And God is the reality waiting to be revealed.
Today I desire nothing,
But only for you to find reality.
When all in this world are lost,
Then tell Me who can truly be your true friend?
Who can love you, guide you and accept you,
Without any rewards or expectation of you?
No one!
Do not entangle yourselves any further,
In these strings of selfish attachments.
You are only born in this world
To express your desires.
This cycle of birth and death,
Ends only when these desires are exhausted.
If you are playing the role of a true devotee,
Then your role must end
With the applause of your true devotion.
My applause will be,
Your acceptance for now and forever.

From : 'Sai Darshan' - Part III
(Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan)


O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers