Instagram

Saturday, January 9, 2010

SAI DARSHAN 3 - 103


You call this day as your first day in the New Year,
But time is not first and not last.
Time continues as long as life continues.
Time has existed always,
It is never "new", and never "ages".
The new year must become your reason to focus,
On all the time you have spent in this life.
You must ponder today
On how you have utilized time.
You must look at yourselves,
And see how you have shaped your lives.
What has always been a part of you, and
What is that which is ever changing?
What is it you want to hold on to, and
What is that which needs to go?
The newness and change
Must be in you and not in time.
The happiness lies not in the New Year, but in the
New contentment you will find within yourselves.
A mind that is always agitated can never find Me.
A heart that cannot love all can never be My home.
God is not passion, He is not a challenge.
He is that
Which lingers in a peaceful mind.
He is that
Which resides in a loving and sincere heart.
I exist first in the form of thoughts,
It is only thoughts of the Lord
That will prompt an act of love.
I exist in the form of language.
It is only words of the Lord that will speak,
And sing the song of love.
I exist in the form of your actions,
It is only the hands of the Lord that will carry
All burdens with love and no complaints.
I exist in the form of your eyes,
It is only the tears of the Lord that will strengthen,
Your love in all sorrows.
The Lord Himself thinks all, says all, does all.
Let the Lord walk in today
To accept from you the reigns you hold.
Become Him from today
And let that be your change, your true new you.

From : 'Sai Darshan' - Part III
(Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan)


O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers