Instagram

Sunday, January 17, 2010

SAI DARSHAN 3 - 107


Human nature expects to see at least a shadow
Of His rewards,
When putting effort in his spiritual practices.
These expectations
Slow down your process of change,
And may even disgust you in wanting to change.
At times you may feel cheated of God.
At other times there may be anger and frustration.
You may plunge into comparison
With another's progress,
And experience envy or jealousy
Of My attention to another.
Each one's spiritual experience will be different,
And the attention I give you,
Is the only kind of attention you need.
Believe Me, you and only you will earn the rewards,
When spiritual change within you begins to occur.
So wait! Be patient!
Do not stress on your time spent to change.
Focus instead,
On attaining perfection in your efforts.
You are not alone in your struggle of change.
Your ability to change to Me is My victory.
Your faith and patience to change
Is your response to My love.
You are not alone in this dream of reality.
Yes! It is possible!
If not today, not tomorrow - one day!
The change will come! The change will occur!
Your reality will reveal!
Live not to dream, but live the dream,
To change from you to Me - with Me.

From : 'Sai Darshan' - Part III
(Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan)


O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers