Instagram

Monday, October 28, 2019

Sai Darshan II, Part 2 - Message 107


Sai Darshan II, Part 2 - Message 107


 Listen, O child
Do you hear the voice of the Self...
Do you know what it says...
Always...
'I am truth
I alone exist
In all that you see...
Hear... feel...
All that you have known
To have... To accept...
To hate... To reject
Has been Me and only Me...
And I am what you seek...
And I am what you fear...
I am from which you
Are born
And I am to what
You return to...
I am the breath
In your body...
I am the air you breathe
I am the food you eat
I am the water you drink
Even the space
In which you are contained
Is contained in Me...
I am the bond
Of every love...
I am the passion
Of your every attachment
I am the egg of
Your every thought...
I am the core
Of your life...
I am your Self
You know a speck of Me
As you 'I'
The rest of Me
You call the 'other'
And in that delusion
You have separated Me
From your Self
That separation is your fear...
That separation is your bondage...
You seek a friend
To hold for you
Your fears of Me
And of your Self...
No 'other' can carry
That burden for you...
Listen, O child
To what I say...
If you truly
Seek to know Me
And be free one day
Ask your fears
What it asks of you...
It shall know not
What to say
And when you have
Silenced your every fear
You shall be brave
And turn to seek
Your own truth...
Your self
That is not only this body
But every body of this Universe
And when the many 'I's
Shall join together
You shall see
Before you
The brilliant light
That hides
In the so many forms...
And then only, O child
Will all the 'other'
become the 'I'
And as you shall see
The universe enter you...
You shall enter
Into My word of truth!



(Extract from : Sai Darshan II written by Seema M Dewan)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers