Instagram

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sai Darshan II, Part 2 - Message 108



Sai Darshan II, Part 2 - Message 108



 O dear child
Whose welfare
Will always be Mine
To you I ask
Only of our one-pointed...
Complete and Unconditional
Devotion toward Me...
Whatever may happen
However much fears
May probe you
You must remember Me...
And Me alone...
And while the obstacles
Undo their knots
You, O child
Must remain
Free of them
And their threats...
While you are in the bliss
Of My remembrance
I shall protect you
And give to you
The best...
That you need
For that time!
Never forget
To do the task
That I alone have given
And while you rise
To the task
You must be merry
While beginning it...
While doing it...
While completing it
And while you offer
The results of the task
You must close your eyes
And remember
The glory of My presence
With you... within you...
From the beginning
To its end...
It is only
When you offer to Me
Such faith
That I return
To place My Self
In your pure heart
Over and over again!
I know best...
When to do...
Where to do...
How to do...
All you have to do
Is to know that
And remain unseparated
From that knowledge
And I shall do...
The rest...
Nothing comes to you
Without My will
Realize that
And be free of judgment...
O dear child, who
I will always love
No matter what
To you I ask
To see My love for you
Rather than
See your love for Me...
Nothing or no one
Is devoid of Me...
There is no one
Beyond My reach
There is no one
That I cannot touch
With My love
For Me, I can transform
Any heart... however lost
If I have willed
And chosen you...
You and every atom of you
Shall return...
Instantly...
To My abode... and to...
My peace...
I never accept
Anything in return
For what I do for you -
Whatever I ask of you
To do for Me...
Is again for you alone...
For when you smile...
When you are content
When you are peaceful
I am like a mother
That cannot stop weeping
For My child
Has received
My Grace
And is home
With Me!
And always remember
These words -
When remembered
They shall take you
On a journey
From this world
Of madness
To the world
Of truth...
And in that world
I alone am...
Always waiting
With open arms
For your return!


(Extract from : Sai Darshan II written by Seema M Dewan)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers