Instagram

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

A Constant Connection


A Constant Connection 



All the chaos of the mind will become still if you turn your attention from the ups and downs of the mind toward the silence of your soul.

The moment you have complete faith in your self, you shall connect instantly with the divine power of the universal consciousness.

The mind becomes restless only because you have given it the power to do so.

If you have no expectations of perfection, then there will be no fear.............. and when there is no fear, you shall act upon the will of truth.

Thinking is the phase between one's fear to follow God's will and one facing God's grace.

God does not ever delay..................... it is your mind that has projected the fears of the future........... and has wasted your present moment of faith.

The reality is that God has given you the strength to endure anything.............. it is you that fears to fill your self with that divine strength.

You are afraid if others believe in you............ when you do not believe in your own self.

The moment you fall in love with truth, you shall realize that God is moment to moment always there with you.

God knows your every desire................ He knows what you ask and how much you fear for receiving it...........

You seldom asked from God when you were a child............... you asked from Him only when you began to grow in thought and the purity began to dwindle. 

One wishes to test God's grace................. but never wishes for his faith in God to be tested.

If you believe in your fears, you are with your focus on them, bound to make the fears turn real!

God asked His beloved child, "Child, why do you  fear when I am here?"  The child answered, "That is because I think that I am alone."  God smiled and said,"Then from now, My child, stop that thought."

And instead begin to think that I alone am with you........... always."



Inspirational message received by Seema M Dewan, September 28th, 2011)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

About My Work

My photo
Loving Sai Rams to everyone.... Welcome to our non-profit spiritual blog which celebrates the universal teachings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in inspirational forms of art and literature.

Total Pageviews

Followers